| Ranch One-Bedroom Cottage
Full living room, most with wood-burning fireplace and wet bar. Separate bedroom and bath. Patio and lawn area.
Single - $420/night Double - $430/night
Deluxe One-Bedroom Cottage
Larger living room with wood-burning fireplace and wet bar. Larger patio and lawn area. Separte bedroom and bath. Larger patio and lawn area.
Single - $460/night Double - $470/night
Designed by Disney Studios in the early 1960's. Refurbished in 2005 to restore the luxury and elegance with which they were originally designed. Simple ranch-style combined with a mid-century flair, featuring gabled wooden ceilings, fireplace, and private garden patios. Each features a large living room with sleeper sofa, wet bar with microwave and refrigerator, flat panel televisions, and luxury bathroom with modern amenities.
Single - $500/night Double - $510/night
Multi-Bedroom Cottages & Family Units
We are able to combine many of our cottages into 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom suites.
Smoke Tree Ranch cottages are traditionally sold with one of two meal plans.
The Ranch Plan is a traditional Full American Plan, including breakfast, lunch and dinner, daily, in our Ranch House Dining Room.
$82 per person, per day (age 12 & over)
The Breakfast Plan includes a full breakfast each morning in our Ranch House Dining Room.
$41 per child, per day (age 5-11)
$16 per person, per day (age 12 & over)
$10 per child, per day (age 5-11)
- Cottage Rates are subject to 11.5% city bed tax.
- Meal Plans are subject to 8.75% sales tax.
- All rates are inclusive of all service charges
(no tipping necessary).
- All rates subject to change without notice.
- Cribs & roll-away beds are available at no extra charge.
- Check-In Time is 3:00 p.m. / Check-Out Time is Noon
- Please consider that we respectfully require a 60-day cancellation notice in order to refund your deposit.
- Additional surcharge may apply for special parties and events.